[IRCA] TP for 10Sep2011 from Victoria: difficult!

[IRCA] TP for 10Sep2011 from Victoria: difficult!

Not an easy morning to monitor due to the disturbed solar conditions.  SF
was 112, A index 24, and K (at 12:00) 4.  Moderate blackouts occurred during
the last 24 hours, and minor blackouts forecast for the next 24.  I
monitored between 13:08 and 13:45 UTC.  Of great interest was using Nick
Hall-Patch's very valuable DX Fishbarrel.  Nick lives just a couple of km
from me.  I'm located on the Strait of Juan de Fuca, with a clear view,
propagationally of the South Pacific, compared to Nick, who's location
favours a more NW propagation path to Asia (up the Salish Sea, aka Georgia
Strait between Vancouver Is. and the mainland).  This was also my former
location up to June of last year.  Nick's Fishbarrel was very similar to my
own observations vis-a-vis dawn enhancement characteristics.  This morning
began as a very modest Asia morning, but with a pronounced DU dawn
enhancement/post dawn from 13:30.  This continued to almost 14:00 with 702
2BL giving quite strong signals.  Here are my results for the morning.  "6"
(threshold audio) unless stated otherwise:

594
612:  Brisbane 8 level at 13:29
702:  9 level, and still 7 level at 13:50 2BL
747
756:  7 level  likely RNZ National Auckland
774:  Back and forth between 3L0 ABC Melbourne, and JOUB, Akita:  Akita at
13:22 at 8 level.  Earlier, unclear:  7 level music at 13:13.  7 level 3L0
at 13:35, and 8 level at 13:44.
792:  7 level initially, 7.5 level at 13:43  4RN Brisbane
828:  7 level  JOBB Osaka
846:  7 level with music ?who
864
918:  weak almost 7 audio at 13:30 perhaps RNZ National?
927, 936, 1008, 1053
1413:  7 level at 13:38  Not sure who.  Could be JOIF
1566

That's it for a mediocre morning.  73s,.......Walt