Re: [IRCA] KTIL 150 Tilamook OR tower move?

Re: [IRCA] KTIL 150 Tilamook OR tower move?

Pat, a quick check woulda shown you theyre moving it about 1/2 mile by air,
if that. This could also just be them correcting co-ordinates to where their
current tower site really is. No changed in licensed parameters.