Re: [IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

I did log KTKR 1310 Taft CA on my old Hallicrafters radio back in the '70s. I remember what 1150 L.A. did to the stations in Morro Bay and Santa Rosa. I think all that was to woo the Dodgers (and ironically they are now back on KABC)  For years you could see the old KRKD 1150 towers on top of the Arcade building in downtown L.A. (They may still be there!?)  The AM 1150 situation reminds me of WLIB 1190 New York and midwest station WOWO.