Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL (KWDP)

It works as well, especially if you put some fancy paper in your printer, hi. Everytime I see the KWDP call sign I think of Woodburn instead of Waldport. I know that there is (or was) a station in that town as well. Drive through that city at night and take a breath and you'll know where it gets its name from.   ms