Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Antenna experimenting

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Antenna experimenting

>>I have been using multiple antennas with a Misek phaser for the past
two or three years, I got the best results from a 400' LW and a 160M
dipole mixed together for some reason at my last location, I have moved
and now use a 900' beverage paired with a 700' beverage but are pointed
S and SW, I have gotten pretty good results, many TA's and Caribbeans.
I've been toying with the idea of making two full length dipoles
centered on the AM band and phasing them. The problem would be the lead
in wires would be half of about 900 ft. I am try it this summer. The
dipoles are nice and quiet, as both locations were noisy. I may even try
half wave dipoles which would cut the lengths in half, has anyone ever
tried this before?<<

Thanks Bob. I have not tried multible antennas into the phaser as yet. I
wonder what would be the effect of running two antennas in on each side?
A phaser with 4 inputs would be interesting too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR