Re: [IRCA] Antenna experimenting

>>An interesting addition would be to place a 500-ohm potentiometer in
series with each antenna. You could play with antenna interaction; even
nulling. I hesitate to say "phasing" because you're really dealing only
with resistance, not the overall reactance a phasor would handle.<<

Another thing I have been thinking about doing for a number of years is
to make a 3 legged EWE with with a pot on the last two legs to see if
the pattern would be tighter. I never have as yet though. A WE with a
tighter pattern might be of interestto cut out more QRM.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR