Re: [IRCA] Grundig Satellite 750

Hi Jim, a MW DXer ranked it highly. No reviews on Amazon about LW. Amazon may be best place to buy this new $249.99 shipped. If you decide you don't like it you're only out return shipping cost. If the unit is detective & you want to return for refund or replacement, Amazon will pay return shipping charges up to their cost to send to you.

Looks like about 25% of shipped units in 3 years have been defective. I'm thinking more at first & less now, but still Amazon has the best return policy I know with $50 discount. Probably easy return to a local Radio Shack, too. But if you keep it, you paid $299.95 + tax if not on sale.

MW/LW performance should be boosted if you add a Radio Plus Q-Stick+. I use one on my Sony 2010 with about 350 LW beacons heard last several mos.

Best wishes, George S., MN