[IRCA] 1430,1440,1600 from Oregon

02/06/11--18:30 PST--Nanaimo,BC-- 3 Dominating Signals from Oregon:
1. KYKN Keizer on 5 KW with the Rush Limbaugh show (new-outside of KBRC Mt.Vernon area )
2. KMED Medford on 1 KW with talk show (relog but with much better signal)
3. KOPB Eugene on 1 KW with Public Broadcasting Program (new here due to unknown off-air time at KVRI Blaine ,WA which returned at 18:37 with usual Hindi Program.*)
* At first I thought that with only 10 KW they might have disappeared in the 1600 mix but then returned with strong signal 7 minutes after.If anyone in the PNW was tuned in earlier can you tell me what you heard and how much longer KVRI was off. Thanks, Bill in BC