Re: [IRCA] Hearing WJNJ 1320 Jacksonville FL in Madison WI

On Friday 04 February 2011 21:29:28 DXERak@xxxxxxx wrote:
> WJNJ Jacksonville FL ("Pure Radio", "Jacksonville Needs Jesus") heard
> w/REL programming, legal ID at 2000 CST. Had been following this one
>  for  nearly  an hour. Quality of the signal varies but at times is
>  quite  good. This one is new here! Rare FL nighttime reception. Local
>  WIBA  1310 is currently not running its IBOC.

Thanks for the tip!  Also new here... another new southerner logged here
tonight was WMSP-740 in AL.

The lower half of the band is now loaded with Latin American signals.  First
good auroral conditions we've had in ages!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON