Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] off-topic snowfall (was Robert Ross DX)

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] off-topic snowfall (was Robert Ross DX)

Forecasts here were much more severe than the actual event. The storm seems to have split again overnight with the eastern portion taking a more northerly route than anticipated and the western portion remaining in the Great Lakes.

We had heavy rain and sleet predicted but only had light rain. It did freeze on contact and so we've so far had two 75-minute power outages this morning.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>