Re: [IRCA] John Bryant's NRD-535D / Timewave DSP / Portable Case Receiver Setup on Ebay

Re: [IRCA] John Bryant's NRD-535D / Timewave DSP / Portable Case Receiver Setup on Ebay

Sigh!  I remember Linda (John's wife) telling me that she didn't get very
much from an auction outfit for a lot of John's hobby equipment.  Presumably
this fellow purchased it at auction, perhaps for a fraction of it's true
value.  It's a shame that Linda didn't ask Guy (the master of wonderful eBay
auctions, which tend to do very well because of the great presentation!) to
host some of John's equipment.  I'll follow it with interest!  In recent
years, John's preferred rig was his WinRadio 313e.  I don't think he used
this one much anymore.....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC