Re: [IRCA] TAs Tonight

Barry McLarnon wrote, "A better than usual evening for TAs here... many of the usual suspects have
good signals (e.g., Algeria on 531/549)..."

Around 0420 UT Monday evening (UT Tues 12/7) I was finally getting audio on 531--a distinctly Arabic-sounding florid vocal by what sounded like a male voice, to decent level briefly but didn't stay at that audible level for long. (Audible in USB mode on Sony 7600GR) Algeria presumed but not claimed definitively (yet).  That would be my first audio from Algeria on MW.  None of the other TA carriers I observed (including 549) were as strong.  Between that and the Tennessee areo beacon on 529, 530 was getting absolutely hammered.

Randy Stewart
KSMU Arts Producer