Re: [IRCA] Tecsun PL-606 DSP Receiver Review

Re: [IRCA] Tecsun PL-606 DSP Receiver Review

Yes, thanks Gary!  Sitting here on the lanai in Kauai with the highly
modified Eton e100 (thanks, Gary!), I couldn't help but think whether the
606 might be a better traveller and easier to use than the Eton.  Of course
the external large ferrite rod does elicit some interest passing through
security, and I'm worried about it's fragility (might it shatter easily if
the bag was dropped for instance?).  Also with the tight ceramic filter, the
audio is rather muddy and not entiirely pleasant to listen to.  Comments?
.......Walt