[IRCA] Radio Nauru FM 105

Hello All!

I have some radio contacts all over the globe and one of them includes the
Manager at Radio Nauru, at 105.1 FM on the island country of Nauru in the
South Pacific Ocean.

He sent me a studio picture which I've posted here:
http://www.onairdj.com/FM105.jpg

I don't know what kind of console or CD player that is, although I DO
recognize the CD player, having seen it in some stations before. Look
closely, you'll see Facbeook on the computer to the left and solitaire on
the computer to the right.

I am awaiting airchecks of Radio Nauru, my original set of tapes got lost in
the mail but the station is replacing them and will be mailing me some
airchecks in a month or two. I am also awaiting airchecks of Atlantic FM
from Tristan Da Cunha in the South Atlantic Ocean.

Regards,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
http://www.onairdj.com
http://www.facbeook.com/onairdj