Re: [IRCA] Morning Dashboard DX - November 17, 2010

Re: [IRCA] Morning Dashboard DX - November 17, 2010

Okay - I "fat-fingered" my earlier e-mail.  Thanks, Dave, for pointing that out.

I was driving my 1993 Camry, not a 1973 one.  Did Toyota even make a Camry back
in 1973?  Were Toyotas even available in the USA back in 1973?

Back in 1973, I was driving a 1968 Chevy Nova with an AM-only radio.  I had an
after-market FM-converter that worked by tuning your radio to an open AM
channel, pushing the "on" button, and then tuning the converter to pick up your
favorite FM station in glorious MONO sound!  The AM radio was pretty good,
though.

73 and Great DX'ing,

Stephen H. Ponder, N5WBI
"Many great deeds are performed in the small
struggles of life." - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables
Houston, Texas, USA - EL29kn
E-Mail: stephen_ponder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx