Re: [IRCA] New DXpedition base in Finland becomes instant success

Re: [IRCA] New DXpedition base in Finland becomes instant success

Great report Mika.  It's a fun read!  1 km Beverages are simply something
that would be next to impossible here on the WCNA.  I'd be really interested
in how they would compare to say the Lankgford QDFA, or Wellbrook phased
array, or our much more modest BOGs, or Beverages.  Personally, I've never
used any Beverage over about 350 meters, and more usually, they're in the
250 or shorter length (meters)........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC