Re: [IRCA] TA 10 Nov in Victoria, BC

The job had me out of town for a couple of days, and just got back, so not sure if things were better or worse at sunset. Currently the only TA reaching audio once in a while is reliable old 1215 from the UK. Incidentally 1377, although not at audio level, has a good carrier at times, so likely France is back on (as much as I'd like to believe it's something more exotic..

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Nick Hall-Patch wrote:

nice carrier on 1215 at 0035UT in Victoria....just at local sunset.

Don't go expecting a big signal on 1377 tonight, apparently France is off the air...so the European DXers are hearing Tanzania....dream on, west coast DXers!

best wishes,

Nick