[IRCA] SOUTH LAKE TAHOE TRIP

My wife and I drove to S. Lake Tahoe 10/1-9 and I have just two comments:
1130 KPWX Mt. Angel did indeed do a good wrecking job on CKWX as we drove southward from Tacoma. I would think the 1150 station in Portland would be somewhat displeased.
1620 Reno. Mexican music/SS talk but couldn't fish out anything approximating an ID due to my linguistic shortcomings.  Probably in the southern part of the city. A little hairy in the downtown area but still strong 12 miles to the west, growling against weaker KSMH. Noted 10/4 about 5pm PDT. Any Reno area DXers out there?

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
Car radio for the above