Re: [IRCA] Re; 1130 Interference

I sent them an e-mail yesterday, explaining all this, and have yet to hear back...

Saul

Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Re; 1130 Interference

Bill,

With 50KW ERP to the North, the Mount Angel QRM is not going away.
Infact, as it gets towards Winter, the QRM will last longer in the
morning and start earlier in the afternoon. The only way the QRM will go
away if Mt. Angel drops power, changes their directional pattern, or
goes off the air. "If" they get the 50 KW days, they are asking for,
the QRM wil even be worse.  Why in the World did the FCC ever allow this
station to come on, is beyond me, as CKWX should be protected as they
have been on 1130 for decades. CKWX needs to really raise the roof on
this to the FCC.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin