To: <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] Fwd: WGBW AM -1590, Two Rivers,WI PLANNED TEST OCT. 16th at MIDNIGHT CENTRAL

On 2010-10-06, at 12:01 PM, Wayne Heinen wrote:

Hi all

This test forwarded by the John Rieger of DX MidAmerica.  First test
of the season courtesy of the station!

73
Wayne Heinen

----- Forwarded message from DX-midAMerica@xxxxxxxxx -----
Hello.

Mark Heller here at WGBW-AM 1590 in Two Rivers, WI.

Just wanted you to know of a planned RF and audio test at Midnight local time
(Central time) for your enthusiasts.

October 16th at Midnight.  Test will last for an hour.

Musical selections will be varied, including Mickey Mouse March,
National Anthem,
Bugle Calls, Muppet Music, among others.

We'll be running during the experimental period, and at a kilowatt,
commercial-free,
of course.

I wonder if this is midnight Oct15/16 or midnight Oct 16/17?

Will try for it of course from here in Calgary AB - should have
a good chance of adding this to the log if conditions are OK

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO
Calgary AB

Now Accepting Orders for the 31st Edition of the AM Radio Log and
The 21st Edition of the FM Atlas!
http://www.nrcdxas.org for the details