To: "Saul DX" <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "AMDX" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Amdx] Japanese hets likely, plus BC SA MO > ON

... One curious thing I've had here recenty, a station running a test tone on 1080 overnight. The suddenly went into classic R and B at 0503 CDT one morning, and 0517 the other. Real, real obscure early fifties stuff, like from 1951 to 1954 or so, no IDs I could get, but went into CNN news at TOH before fade out.
Curtis Sadowski
Paxton, Illinois