Re: [IRCA] St. Kitts - Nevis VON likely moved to 860 from 895

Re: [IRCA] St. Kitts - Nevis VON likely moved to 860 from 895

And for those of us into SW, Radio Belize was very well heard on 90 meters.
Perhaps 3.300 KHz? or thereabouts......Walt

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 3:38 AM, Patrick Griffith <antennawizard@xxxxxxxxxxx