Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:45:40 -0500
From: "Stewart, Joseph R" <RandyStewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "am@xxxxxxxxxxx" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] St. Kitts - Nevis VON likely moved to 860
	from	895

I've never had any luck with ZIZ, thanks to my local splatter generator
known as KWTO-560.  One of my most prized QSLs is a verie letter from
Dominica Broadcasting Service-595, logged on a late-model (#12-656)
Realistic TRF in April of 1990 (slightly hot-rodded with a 4-kc MuRata
ceramic filter, and inductively coupled to a 4-foot spiral loop)....
Show of hands, how many folks remember when Radio Belize was a huge pest
on 834?  I did manage to re-log them during those ultra-hot auroral
conditions of the early '90s after they moved to 830.  Now they're off
mediumwave altogether (sigh).
Randy Stewart
KSMU Arts Producer
Springfield MO