[IRCA] Please check 1580 Saturday morning in S/C USA

[IRCA] Please check 1580 Saturday morning in S/C USA

1580, KOKB, Blackwell OK didn`t wait until the weekend to drop modulation and resume open carrier: already Friday Aug 20 at 1525, 2000 and 2350 UT chex.

I hope others in neighboring states will monitor 1580 this Saturday at 1300-1400+ UT (8-9+ am CDT) for the Spanish sportstalk unID I have been getting for weeks on 1580, only on Saturdays at this time.

WTTN in Wisconsin is probably carrying ESPN Deportes, but I really think it is closer, and not a full-time Spanish station, maybe running this by mistake.

Thanks, Glenn Hauser, Enid OK