Re: [IRCA] Sunset DX during June

Todd,

Hey, glad to help. Nice to know somebody reads my old stuff. 1060 used to be a nice sunset frequency from Galva as the only daytimers I had were both very weak....KFIL in Preston MN & KNLV Ord NE. Believe WKKQ had 10 kw so they popped in every so often at sunset. Always loved to hear those stations from northern Minnesota.

Don

todftscytj7707@xxxxxxx wrote:
Don, thanks for your musings on dxing in Galva. I lost my logs from Cedar Falls and you helped me on 1060 Hibbing. The ones that have moved freq are the hardest to track. George Sherman had a partial list that I had stored with his logs. Thanks again! 73 de FTS.