>    Posted by: "Mauno Ritola" Mauno.Ritola@xxxxxxxxx Mauno_Ritola
>    Date: Mon Apr 5, 2010 8:18 am ((PDT))
>
>A great resource of Colombian MW files made available by Don Moore on
>his page:
>http://www.pateplumaradio.com/south/colombia/hj2010/hj10_trip2010dx.html
>
>Please note that the rx hasn't been calibrated and the recordings show
>higher frequencies than they should, about 10 Hz in the low end of MW
>and up to about 30 Hz in the high end.

And, if you're not a chaser of offsets, lots of  Latin American listening.  Why wait for the aurora?

Like for my Middle Eastern files posted earlier, if you don't own one of RFSpace's software defined radios, simply download and install Spectravue, and play them back:

http://www.moetronix.com/svdownload.htm

best wishes,

Nick