Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] unID help please

Barry-
Along this same line, check out 1550 in the early morning hours.
I have Spanish mixed with the station from Vienna, Georgia. It sounds like Cuba as there is a lot mentions of La Habana and Cuba stuff.

Is it just Conditions or has Cuba creeped into the upper band?
That is all we need here in the south, more Spanish!
Willis