Re: [IRCA] unID help please

The ONLY possibility I see would be WDHP 1620, none of the others seem to
come close and WDHP isnt even that big of a possbility.. but I think they do
run variety programming at night

Paul- I am thinking that Cuba has moved into the X-band, just a guess.
I hear them same time I hear the Carribean beacon around 0400, but it could be something from Canada.

Thanks

Willis