Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 1-18-10 becoming Victoria TPs for 18 Jan

Quoting Kevin S <satya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> It was breathtakingly quiet here as well, starting at 1300 UTC through
> local sunrise at 1455 UTC.  After nothing at all, eventually there was a
> good het on 972, very weak hets on the Japanese powerhouses.

Gee, after that report, I feel a lot better about what I heard around 1400UT
(but things seem to have deteriorated later when I checked back at 1500UT)

Nothing exciting, but JOUB-774 was in with good audio at times, 594 and 828 not
so good, and JOGB-873 made a weak appearance //774.   There were audio traces on
747, 972 and 1134 as well, at times.

best wishes,

Nick