Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 1-18-10

It was breathtakingly quiet here as well, starting at 1300 UTC through
local sunrise at 1455 UTC.  After nothing at all, eventually there was a
good het on 972, very weak hets on the Japanese powerhouses.  TAs last
night were equally unimpressive.  After a strenuous day of activity
yesterday, DXing at 2 or 3 in the morning simply wasn't in the cards!

However, there was lots of time this morning to scour the sunrise domestic
bands for the first time in a while, where I got two more for the overall
log.  So, while I do miss the TA/TP's, new ones are good as well.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA