[IRCA] Last sourthern Alberta TAs for 2009

[IRCA] Last sourthern Alberta TAs for 2009

Am now back home after a Christmas break, and checking the dial found a few TAs this afternoon. Nothing terribly exciting, but with the sun showing signs in December of finally ending the solar minimum I suppose we shouldn't take any TAs for granted. Nice clear Radio Farda ID at 2330 on 1575, and heard the last few seconds of countdown for New Year's in Croatia at 2300. Also noted Germany on 1422, Sawa from Kuwait on 1548, Sweden on 1179, and the UK stations on 1089 and 1215.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta