Re: [IRCA] 1010 EWTN Radio

I've been hearing it here west of Seattle as well for some reason.  A
couple of nights I'm pretty sure they forgot to switch to their night
pattern, as they were giving CBC-Calgary a definite run for their money,
something that never used to happen.  So, perhaps they are starting to
"forget" to switch patterns a lot nowadays???

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA