Re: [IRCA] 1010 EWTN

Hi Steve,thanks for the tip,I'll check the log for that one and maybe a format change. It's weird that this one should stick around while most of the regulars were on the way out already at that time of day like 8:30 PST. A 2PM check saw some of the Alberta big guys pushing in this direction: 930 from Edmionton: 770 from Calgary,1140 Calgary:1010 Calgary:and probably others but reception on many vacant frequencies here is being totalled by some kind of digital or computer noise which starts around early afternoon and runs nonstop into the night and stops sometime early before sunrise.Time to reschedule my DXing hours.Bill in BC