Re: [IRCA] Father Jack Pejza, RIP

At 22:27 12/15/2009, you wrote:
>It is with great sadness that I must advise of the passing of a long-time DX'er, hobby writer, editor/publisher for IRCA, priest, teacher and friend.
>
>Father Jack Pejza

Thanks for mentioning this Russ and Bruce.  Father Jack was one of the principal volunteers of IRCA when I first joined it, and was interested in overseas DX and propagation among many other subjects.  He also wrote up the club's original guide for convention hosts.

We will have some small memorial of him in the IRCA reprints he authored, and of course in the old copies of DX Monitor, now on CD.

best wishes,

Nick