[IRCA] First TA Loggings

My first TA Logging with an ULR is Radio 5 on 747 kHz from Netherlands!
Heard at 0150-0157. The second one is France on 1206 kHz at 0213 UTC. Good
signal with dance music and woman announcer. 1206 - France is an all-time
new one in my log! So, it's pretty safe to say TA conditions are good
tonight since these were logged on a PL-380 coupled to a Conti Loop facing
NNW. This little radio is beating my Drake R8! Other audio was noted on 531,
639, 765, 774, and 1215.

73.

Chris Knight (N0IJK)

Fort Lupton, Colorado (near Denver)