[IRCA] IRCA #66-83-2/ 1040,1410 news

Eric,Signal on 1410 is now good for listening at work in southwest corner of Victoria and even comes in on Sony pocket radio in office building,but 1040 is still not strong enough here to listen to and is washed out after sunset.last month for a couple of days 1040 threw a good signal into Victoria during tests I guess but has not done so since then.If they are still fine tuning the hardware why is it taking them so long?And are they going to beam this way or keep the night time signal east -west like they were before the upgrade? I'd like to have them here with local signal so that I don't have to tune into local 1070's delayed and unreliable hook-up for the NHL Canucks games.Bill in Victoria