Re: [IRCA] 1566

At 09:47 PM 9/10/2009, you wrote:
>Can you tell if it is religous, likely with an African flavor or if it is County Sound from UK which you bagged in Masset and which I have had no more than a decent (4.5 carrier here in midwest)
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Salmaniw" <salmaniw@xxxxxxx>

Neil, I'm afraid things were just a little too weak to make sense of any content.  That's our definition for a "6".  There's audio, but too weak to make heads or tails of anything.  You can be sure that I'll keep listening, though!  I have heard better levels in Masset, with religious content....Walt.