Re: [IRCA] 531 UnID DU Recording- Assistance Requested

Re: [IRCA] 531 UnID DU Recording- Assistance Requested

Thanks Paul,

4KZ is apparently not one of the Aussies that shows up for me frequently at
 Grayland on 531 kHz, if it ID's often. My luck is to get stuck with the
other  ones :>)

73, Gary

In a message dated 9/1/2009 7:33:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,