Re: [IRCA] Reception differences over only 30 km

At 08:07 PM 8/19/2009, you wrote:
>Man,
>
>I have a hard time believing that I heard what I heard this morning.... when no one else was hearing East Asians.
>
>Thanks for checking, Walt.
>
>'Course we haven't heard from Guy on the Oregon Coast.
>
>John Bryant
>Orcas Island, WA, USA
>Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
>Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops

John, we'll see what tomorrow morning will bring.  I had lots of Asian signals 2 mornings ago (as well as DU), while only the DU this morning.  There is a gradual deterioration in the A/K indices, I notice...presently 8 and 3.  I agree with you though, John, that it sure is strange how different our observations have been, but then again, this wouldn't be the first time our loggings were so different.  I'll need to convince Colin to get up a bit earlier and try his hand as well!  ....Walt