Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Wednesday

As John Bryant suggested, I checked my West wire and no problems to report.
All connections were tight and dry, although I did accidently  break a
resistor in the process, so this was repaired and replaced.  Tonight, all my
various antennae seem to be working just fine (listening to an 8 kw HCJB DRM
special IBB transmission on 9405 with mostly very nice copy, and some video
as well).......Walt

--
Walter (Volodya) Salmaniw, MD
Victoria, BC, Canada