Re: [IRCA] No DUs in AB

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for sharing your impressions of the summer DU season.

For some reason unknown to me, the Aussies and Kiwis have really boomed in
during the three one-night trips I made to Grayland this summer. It seemed
like  the propagation either favored one or the other, however-- not both at
the same  time. The 2 and 2.5 kw Kiwis (927-2ZA and 1296-1ZH) owned their
frequencies last  Sunday, during morning enhancement.

It's always amazing to consider the difference between ocean coast
propagation and my home location (80 miles inland), though. After logging 23  DU's
at Grayland, I still haven't heard audio from a single one at  home.

73, Gary DeBock

In a message dated 8/15/2009 6:53:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,