Re: [IRCA] Kchibo D96L DSP Ultralight Received

Re: [IRCA] Kchibo D96L DSP Ultralight Received

Ditto, Gary! I spoke with my wife during my lunch hour today, and she said a
strange package from China arrived (my luck with spousal absenteeism when
radios arrive apparently isn't as good as Kevin S., who has a perfect track
record so far :^)

Rochelle mentioned that on a customs slip on the package, "electronics" was
scratched out and the word "TOY" written on top of it! Ha-- indeed, any new
radio at the house is invariably classified as a new "toy" for Dad or hubby.
(What are they talkin' about? These are scientific research tools...)

Some photos and machine-translated English description of the D96L can be
seen here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://bbs.kchibo.com.cn/bbs/showtopic-2439.aspx&ei=AYZvSpnlDoSQsgOL8MT3Ag&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=4&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DKchibo%2BD96L%2Bmanual%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den-us

 I've been trying to find a D96L manual online the last few days, but have
only come across a D92L manual.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com