Re: [IRCA] Tracking two UNIDs lately

Scott,

That may be them indeed.  Thanks for the input.  But if it was them,
the fact that they played nothing but songs with no announcements for
at least 90 minutes straight is, in my opinion, horrible radio and is
indeed, as waste of wattage.  I'm sure their daytime programming is
much better.  They remind me of WHWH-1350, "Radio Ted" that does the
same thing- just one song after another with no announcements.  It
sounds no better than an iPod tracking through its playlist. It makes
me wonder how stations like this can make any money since they
obviously aren't selling any ad time, at least at night.  The
"infomercials" may be keeping them afloat but at what cost?

I could really rant on this but I'll forebear...:)

John Cereghin