[IRCA] Tracking two UNIDs lately

Over the past two days, I've been tracking two unid stations:

630- an ESPN station that, as usual, has an aversion to giving IDs.
Assume WMFD in Wilmington NC, which I've heard before, although there
are two other ESPN stations here (WELJ and WJAW) but these are low
powered at night. Heard June 30 but not in on July 1, just WMAL was in
last night.

950- heard on July 1 with nothing but non-stop music, a mix of
everything- classic country (Johnny Cash, Bobby Bare), Louis Armstrong
(What a Wonderful World)- a little of everything.  No ads or
announcements at all, except for a brief jingle ID at 2200 that I
missed (I didn't have the recorder on- argh!)  Recorded at 2300 but
station was gone by then.  Mixing with WPEN and R. Reloj.  Suspect
WNCC but they'd probably would have to be on day power if it was them,
as the signal was very good at times.  Or maybe WHVW?  Stations like
this are even more annoying than ESPN stations.  At least they may
slip in a local ad from time to time, but stations like these go for
hours at a time with no announcements at all, no ads, and only quickie
IDs.  What's the point in wasting the watts with this kind of
"programming"?

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE