[IRCA] NE Oregon Pacifics, Thursday 738 Tahiti very good

[IRCA] NE Oregon Pacifics, Thursday 738 Tahiti very good

This morning was possibly the best reception of (presumed) Tahiti I can remember. First checked and heard at poor/weak level 1132 utc before the LF NDB check. Another check 1153 poor/weak. 1206 at solid medium level (7.5-8 on Bryant scale), even briefly slightly stronger on 400 foot N/S longwire compared to usual 1600 foot E/W wire. Stayed between weak and medium to 1223 before beginning to fade. Still some occasional mumbly audio at 1233 before fading to a het. Two men talking, occasional woman/child talking, some music several times, all in French language. I'm very pleased to get such good reception! 774 very poor, too weak for language at 1151, probably DU since 1116 very poor/poor with DU talk same time. Lots of low band hets, 648 almost at audio level at times.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires