Re: [IRCA] [Fwd: Re: GNARLY 1710 INFO] / DVB Dish

Re: [IRCA] [Fwd: Re: GNARLY 1710 INFO] / DVB Dish

In further close observation of the dish on the roof, it does not look
like a Direct/Dish network one, but a DVB Galaxy 25 offset dish, a bit
lower on the horizon, so my guess is that the dish is indeed picking up
Russian programming off G25. I think it is around 93 degrees West.  I
had to look a bit closer.  But a Russian pirate? Really different to say
the least.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin