Re: [IRCA] And now for something completely different - OT

Re: [IRCA] And now for something completely different - OT

Rick,
     How does one go about starting and operating an Internet Radio Station? I've wanted to start one for years, but I've never know who to ask or what to ask, for that matter.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!