Re: [IRCA] And now for something completely different - OT

From: <cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Anyway - here I sit, with my wife, watching NHL Hockey in "1080i" - that is over 1000 lines of resolution on the television -- above and beyond the 400+
lines I am accustomed to.

Colin:

And to think that 1080i is not the highest resolution avaiable, that belongs to 1080p. I've had HD for some time now and the picture quality of any sports event in HD is simply amazing. You on Shaw cable there in Victoria or one of the two available satellite services? I'm on Starchoice and I do not regret spending all those dollars on the upgrade. I watch mine with a 42" plasma Pioneer Elite because the larger sets would not fit in my entertainment center.

Mike in St Isidore, AB