Re: [IRCA] The 980 Western Mysteries Continue

----- Original Message -----

From: Bruce Portzer
The Michigan sttaion was WOLY-1500 Battle Creek.  According to a
12/29/08 document on the FCC website, the Commission lowered their fine
from $10,000 to $5,000 but otherwise re-re-reaffirmed the decision to
revoke the station's license.

I had travelled to Battle Creek back in early February and can confirm that they were on the air at that time. Unfortunately, we a have a local station on 1500 and am not able to hear WOLY otherwise.

73 de Joe Miller, Troy, MI