[IRCA] WHYL-960 DX Test barely heard in Memphis, TN

[IRCA] WHYL-960 DX Test barely heard in Memphis, TN

Dominant on 960 kHz was WABG in Greenwood, MS and WERC in Birmingham, AL. Also Radio Reloj in the mix. Skimming through the recording this morning, I have definite sweep tones starting at 01:01.15 EDT. I need to go through the recording later and see if I can hear any code.

Surprised even this was even heard as WHYL's bearing from here is approx. 59°, so pretty much in the side null of my ALA100 Loop bearing 150°/330°. I had meant to reorient the loop during the day yesterday, but totally forgot.

--
Brandon Jordan - Memphis, TN, USA
bcdx.org@xxxxxxxxx  - http://www.bcdx.org